Skydive Radio Forums
HomeHomeWebsiteWebsiteBug ReportsBug ReportsCannot create new thread.Cannot create new thread.
Previous

Next
New Post
1/13/2009 9:07 PM

Matt,

It must be my account because I have another account set-up (long story) and it will let me start a thread under that account. Does this mean that I am the first person to get semi-banished from the SDR forums??

Blue Skies,

Jason

New Post
1/13/2009 9:30 PM

BluSkyz wrote

Matt,

It must be my account because I have another account set-up (long story) and it will let me start a thread under that account. Does this mean that I am the first person to get semi-banished from the SDR forums??

Blue Skies,

Jason

Jason,

Can you go into your first account and take a look at all of the settings that you've applied in the My Settings section, and post them into this thread?  It's possible that an option you selected is causing the error, and I would like to try to help you get to the bottom of it so that you can use your first account.

Cheers,

Matt

http://www.RealDropzone.com - A new breed of dropzone management software.
New Post
1/13/2009 9:49 PM

Hey Matt,

I posted a test thread from my other account to see if the error started after I posted it and it still works fine so the problem is definatly in this account.

Thanks and Blue Skies,

Jason

www.tennskydive.com
New Post
1/15/2009 7:42 PM

I was able to resolve this issue.

For anyone else that has this problem please follow these instructions:

1. While logged in in the forums page, go to "My Settings".
  2. Subscribe to all forums notifications.  Note: you will be required to open the checkboxes to see all forums.
  3. Save changes.
  4. Try Posting
  5. If it worked, you may now unsubscribe to all notifications in My Settings.

http://www.RealDropzone.com - A new breed of dropzone management software.
New Post
1/15/2009 8:24 PM

mattchristenson wrote

I was able to resolve this issue.

For anyone else that has this problem please follow these instructions:

1. While logged in in the forums page, go to "My Settings".
  2. Subscribe to all forums notifications.  Note: you will be required to open the checkboxes to see all forums.
  3. Save changes.
  4. Try Posting
  5. If it worked, you may now unsubscribe to all notifications in My Settings.

Thanks Matt!!

I really appreciate you taking the time to fix this for me. I had been playing with my subscription settings and I guess I screwed something up .

Thanks again and Blue Skies,

Jason

www.tennskydive.com
Previous

Next
HomeHomeWebsiteWebsiteBug ReportsBug ReportsCannot create new thread.Cannot create new thread.

Privacy Statement  |  Terms Of Use  |  Copyright 2010 by Skydive Radio, All Rights Reserved