Skydive Radio Forums
HomeHomeWebsiteWebsiteBug ReportsBug ReportsCannot create new thread.Cannot create new thread.
Previous

Next
New Post
1/13/2009 7:43 PM

I am getting this error when I try to post a new thread. Doesn't seem to matter which forum I try to post in.

Add/Edit Post

Error An error has occurred.
Error: is currently unavailable.

Thanks and Blue Skies,

Jason

www.tennskydive.com
New Post
1/13/2009 7:48 PM

freefalljason wrote

I am getting this error when I try to post a new thread. Doesn't seem to matter which forum I try to post in.

Add/Edit Post

Thanks and Blue Skies,

Jason

Jason,

At what point do you receive the error, when you click on the new thread button, or when you have typed a post and click on the submit button?

Can you close / reopen your browser to see if you're still having the problem?

Thanks,

Matt

http://www.RealDropzone.com - A new breed of dropzone management software.
New Post
1/13/2009 8:01 PM

Matt,

I get the error as soon as I click on any of the new thread buttons. It was obviously working for me before because I started this thread.

I have closed my browser several times as well as logged off and back on a few times. Problem started a couple of hours ago, I waited a while before saying anything because I thought you guys might have been working on something.

Thanks and Blue Skies,

Jason

edited to correct spelling

www.tennskydive.com
New Post
1/13/2009 8:21 PM

freefalljason wrote

Matt,

I get the error as soon as I click on any of the new thread buttons. It was obviously working for me before because I started this thread.

I have closed my browser several times as well as logged off and back on a few times. Problem started a couple of hours ago, I waited a while before saying anything because I thought you guys might have been working on something.

Thanks and Blue Skies,

Jason

edited to correct spelling

I have not been able to reproduce the thread posting issue.

Can anyone else confirm it to be a problem? I wonder if it is account specific.

Also, what browser (and version number) were you using when you tried this?  Do you have an alternate browser that you can try as a test to see if that might be the issue?

Thanks!

Matt

http://www.RealDropzone.com - A new breed of dropzone management software.
New Post
1/13/2009 8:45 PM

mattchristenson wrote

I have not been able to reproduce the thread posting issue.

Can anyone else confirm it to be a problem? I wonder if it is account specific.

Also, what browser (and version number) were you using when you tried this?  Do you have an alternate browser that you can try as a test to see if that might be the issue?

Thanks!

Matt

Matt,

I am running Internet Explorer 7 on an XP Service Pack 3 machine. I don't have another browser loaded on my machine (sorry).

Like I said, it was working earlier because I started this thread but if this is the way everyone who starts a bug thread is going to be treated, I promise I won't do it again!  LOL!

Thanks and Blue Skies,

Jason

www.tennskydive.com
Previous

Next
HomeHomeWebsiteWebsiteBug ReportsBug ReportsCannot create new thread.Cannot create new thread.

Privacy Statement  |  Terms Of Use  |  Copyright 2010 by Skydive Radio, All Rights Reserved