Skydive Radio Forums
HomeHomeListener Discus...Listener Discus...Safety First wi...Safety First wi...Suggestions for Safety FirstSuggestions for Safety First
Previous

Next
New Post
8/20/2009 6:22 PM

Hi Guys!

I had a couple of thought of things I would like to know more about. 

At Summerfest I saw a jumper, who had a cypress fire, land with two canopies out in a bi-plane configuration.  Having just coming off student status, this was the first time I've seen this happen.  Can you guys talk about the different scenarios and how to identify what action to take?

The other one is something I've been dealing with.  Generally when we are at the loading area, and everyone is trying to figure out exit order, I tend to cause confusion, because I am a belly flier, but I pull high (4k.)  At what point do you decide to lower your pull altitude, and how big of a step should you take at a time?

Thanks for your consideration!

Meredith.

New Post
9/8/2009 3:28 PM

We have recorded Safety First segments on both of these topics.  Expect to see them released in upcoming episodes.

New Post
9/13/2011 9:52 AM

Two canopies out due to a cypress fire? you dont say.

Previous

Next
HomeHomeListener Discus...Listener Discus...Safety First wi...Safety First wi...Suggestions for Safety FirstSuggestions for Safety First

Privacy Statement  |  Terms Of Use  |  Copyright 2010 by Skydive Radio, All Rights Reserved