Skydive Radio Forums
HomeHomeFrom the HostsFrom the HostsRadio Host Chat...Radio Host Chat...can I have your attention please?can I have your attention please?
Previous

Next
New Post
6/28/2011 9:49 AM

My friends Jamie and Drew (SKYDIVERS) are trying to win a wedding. Its $20,000. they have a 1 in 89 chance to win. all you have to do is go register to vote. then once a day vote for them! even if all my FB friends only voted once it would give them 400 votes. They would do it for me and I want them to win! PLZ go vote!
http://upickem.net/3aqMlCJ0sDN

New Post
6/30/2011 2:34 PM

Thanks everyone who has voted, Drew and I appreciate it greatly.  Remember to keep voting every day.   WE CANT LET NO STINKIN WHUFFO WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

New Post
7/11/2011 10:17 PM

WE ARE IN THE TOP 10!!!!!  Only one week of voting left.  So please help 2 fellow skydivers out and vote once a day through Monday July 18th.  Its really easy and only takes a couple of seconds.  WE CANT LET NO STINKIN WHUFFO WIN ;)

Previous

Next
HomeHomeFrom the HostsFrom the HostsRadio Host Chat...Radio Host Chat...can I have your attention please?can I have your attention please?

Privacy Statement  |  Terms Of Use  |  Copyright 2010 by Skydive Radio, All Rights Reserved