Skydive Radio Forums
HomeHomeFrom the HostsFrom the HostsRadio Host Chat...Radio Host Chat...New WebsiteNew Website
Previous

Next
New Post
1/13/2009 3:20 PM

Hello,

We would like to welcome everyone to the new Skydive Radio website.  The SDR team is very excited about the new look and functionality in the new site.  We are still under construction and more features will be rolled out over the next couple of months.  For now, please enjoy the new forums, image gallery and improved archive listing under the "Shows" menu.  As always, feedback of both the positive and negative variety is appreciated.  Enjoy.

New Post
1/13/2009 5:57 PM

Hey Dave,

I really like the new website so far. I'm really looking forward to seeing what's in store over the next few months (almost as much as I'm looking forward to the next show!)

Keep up the good work!

Blue Skies,

Jason

www.tennskydive.com
New Post
1/13/2009 9:07 PM

freefalljason wrote

Hey Dave,

I really like the new website so far. I'm really looking forward to seeing what's in store over the next few months (almost as much as I'm looking forward to the next show!)

Keep up the good work!

Blue Skies,

Jason

+1 good job guys

New Post
1/13/2009 9:25 PM

That's awesome, love the new website, and the forums are a great addition :-)

New Post
1/14/2009 7:48 PM

Yep, now we can really fuss when the new shows are late lol

Previous

Next
HomeHomeFrom the HostsFrom the HostsRadio Host Chat...Radio Host Chat...New WebsiteNew Website

Privacy Statement  |  Terms Of Use  |  Copyright 2010 by Skydive Radio, All Rights Reserved