Skydive Radio Forums
HomeHomeFrom the HostsFrom the HostsRadio Host Chat...Radio Host Chat...Your assistance, pleaseYour assistance, please
Previous

Next
New Post
1/16/2009 12:49 PM

Dave is in need of your input.  I pegged Matt as, "Resident Geek," for his official moderator title on the forums. Not terribly creative but fun and accurate none the less.  Dave uncleverly gave Stump, himself, and me the title, "Host."  BORring.  I then blurted out, "The Good, the Bad, the Ugly," but quickly realized Stump fits 2 of the 3 - no go.  What are your suggestions? 

Karry

New Post
1/16/2009 2:58 PM

Wow, I will have to give this some thought, The first thing that popped into my mind was Moe, Larry and Curly  but that probably won't work. I am sure your listeners can come up with something!

Blue Skies,

Jason

www.tennskydive.com
New Post
1/16/2009 4:03 PM

Perhaps Host could be described with more detail, such as "Radio Show Host", or "Talk Radio Host"...

Also, it would be cool to have some better graphics made, ones that look more like badges.  Additionally, perhaps sometime in march I will hack things around a bit and we can make it so that those who contribute with donations will automatically be flagged with a "Contributor" badge.

Any volenteers for making those images?  It shouldn't require much time for anyone with the proper graphic design tools.

-Matt

http://www.RealDropzone.com - A new breed of dropzone management software.
New Post
1/23/2009 12:26 PM

Mother, Juggs, and Speed?  

New Post
1/27/2009 2:24 PM

Lemme guess, Dave's Mother and Stump is Speed. 

Previous

Next
HomeHomeFrom the HostsFrom the HostsRadio Host Chat...Radio Host Chat...Your assistance, pleaseYour assistance, please

Privacy Statement  |  Terms Of Use  |  Copyright 2010 by Skydive Radio, All Rights Reserved