Skydive Radio Forums
HomeHomeListener Discus...Listener Discus...Show Discussion...Show Discussion...Show #157, October 5th, 2011 - with John LeBlanc on canopy safetyShow #157, October 5th, 2011 - with John LeBlanc on canopy safety
Previous

Next
New Post
10/5/2011 12:11 AM

Paragolf turns up 27 competitors.  Dave has a near miss with an airplane in freefall.  The N3A audible altimeter from Alti-2 reviewed.  Safety First with Brian Germain discusses wareness beyond the skydive.  Pic of the Week - Geoffrey Baer speed flying near Lucky Peak Reservoir in Idaho.  Photo by Loni Bruce.  John LeBlanc discusses canopy safety.  Listener emails.

New Post
10/15/2011 7:42 AM

G'day from Darwin NT Australia, I've recently downloaded a heap of your old podcasts, great to listen to in the car on the way to the DZ and back. I've just been into the skydive radio gallery and found a google earth picture of our drop zone, I think it is from show 108 just called EFS, we have a small club but nearly anybody who's jumped in Australia will have heard of the Batchelor Boogie AKA Territory Rel Week. We run it every two years, the place goes off for 9 days then has two years to recover.

Enough of the waffle, keep the podcasts coming and consider coming to Darwin in 2013 for a very different skydiving experience.

Stay Safe

Aliboot

New Post
7/15/2013 9:17 AM

Great episode and I finally learned a good way to take notes while driving. Thank you Siri.

So I have a few...

1.) What license is required to make the Paragolf jumps?

2.) The video of the guy almost getting hit by the plane on YouTube is crazy. Do you have the video of your horrific experience uploaded anywhere?

3.) Have you heard of any malfunctions caused by wearing headphones and them coming out and getting caught in lines or risers or anything really?

Oh and Dave... welcome back to the world of fist bumping. Cheers mate!

Previous

Next
HomeHomeListener Discus...Listener Discus...Show Discussion...Show Discussion...Show #157, October 5th, 2011 - with John LeBlanc on canopy safetyShow #157, October 5th, 2011 - with John LeBlanc on canopy safety

Privacy Statement  |  Terms Of Use  |  Copyright 2010 by Skydive Radio, All Rights Reserved