Skydive Radio Forums
HomeHomeListener Discus...Listener Discus...Show Discussion...Show Discussion...Show #180, September 19th, 2012 - with Jason PetersShow #180, September 19th, 2012 - with Jason Peters
Previous

Next
New Post
9/18/2012 3:29 PM

Stump visits Skydive Dallas.  Dave and Karry are pregnant with a little girl.  Skydive Chicago's second annual Para-Golf is fun for all.  You might be a newbie if...you're jumping when it's colder than your age.  Safety First with Brian Germain discusses when to start or not start swooping.  Moe Viletto on BSBD.  Pic of the Week - Bill Butler completes his first compressed stack over Skydive Arizona.  Photo by Niklas Daniel.  Feature interview with Jason Peters.  Listener voicemail and email.

New Post
10/1/2012 10:50 AM

New listener and I would like to wish the both of you a huge CONGRATULATIONS!!! My little girl is my angel and it's the greatest experience of your life!! Cheers to both of you! I have listened to 180 and 179 and now I'm going to go back and start from #1. I have a long commute to work so these podcasts are great! Thanks again! 

Previous

Next
HomeHomeListener Discus...Listener Discus...Show Discussion...Show Discussion...Show #180, September 19th, 2012 - with Jason PetersShow #180, September 19th, 2012 - with Jason Peters

Privacy Statement  |  Terms Of Use  |  Copyright 2010 by Skydive Radio, All Rights Reserved