Skydive Radio Forums
HomeHomeListener Discus...Listener Discus...Show Discussion...Show Discussion...Show #183, December 5th, 2012 - Angle Flying with Luis, Plamer and NimmoShow #183, December 5th, 2012 - Angle Flying with Luis, Plamer and Nimmo
Previous

Next
New Post
12/4/2012 7:58 PM

What happened to sky surfing?  You might be a newbie if...you are fully geared up on the 20 minute call.  Safety First will return soon...promise!  Log your drinking?  Pic of the Week - Ian Drennan and Jay Moledzki compete in Kriss-Kross at the PD Tvier team swooping event in Zephyrhills.  Photo by Dan Brown.  Feature Interview - Angle Flying with Luis, Plamer, and Nimmo.  Listener email.

New Post
12/6/2012 12:20 PM

"Dog Fighting Style"

"Get up there with no real plan, than go like a fucking missle and not die!"

PRICELESS!!! I almost crashed my car I was laughing so hard.

Thank you for answering my question! My wife was psyched to hear your answers and feedback.

Previous

Next
HomeHomeListener Discus...Listener Discus...Show Discussion...Show Discussion...Show #183, December 5th, 2012 - Angle Flying with Luis, Plamer and NimmoShow #183, December 5th, 2012 - Angle Flying with Luis, Plamer and Nimmo

Privacy Statement  |  Terms Of Use  |  Copyright 2010 by Skydive Radio, All Rights Reserved