Skydive Radio Forums
HomeHomeListener Discus...Listener Discus...Show Discussion...Show Discussion...Show #187, April 24th 2013 - USPAShow #187, April 24th 2013 - USPA's Ed Scott on User Fees
Previous

Next
New Post
4/23/2013 5:41 PM

Relationships and family in skydiving, how does it affect you?  You might be a newbie if……   Safety First with Brian Germain discusses new jumpers with lots of tunnel time.  Pic of the Week - Jumpers from Skydive Dubai angle flying over Skydive Chicago.  Photo by Jim Harris.  Feature interview with USPA executive director Ed Scott on user fees. 

New Post
4/23/2013 6:59 PM

Awesome pic of the week!! Thank you for playing my voicemail. This is a huge issue and I am just trying to help in anyway that I can!

CHEERS!!!

New Post
4/24/2013 11:11 AM

Oh and I'm going to ask this here as well to see if anyone is reading... hahahaha

I'm not a member of the USPA yet since I haven't started my AFF again but I dind't receive the email with the list of Senators to write in to. Could we post that information here for those who also might not have got it?

I definitely want to write in and explain my position and how it would effect my life as well as the life of my friends and skydiving family that I have grown to love.

Thanks!

Previous

Next
HomeHomeListener Discus...Listener Discus...Show Discussion...Show Discussion...Show #187, April 24th 2013 - USPAShow #187, April 24th 2013 - USPA's Ed Scott on User Fees

Privacy Statement  |  Terms Of Use  |  Copyright 2010 by Skydive Radio, All Rights Reserved