Skydive Radio Forums
HomeHomeListener Discus...Listener Discus...Show Discussion...Show Discussion...Show #200, January 22nd, 2014 with Melissa NelsonShow #200, January 22nd, 2014 with Melissa Nelson
Previous

Next
New Post
1/23/2014 8:20 PM

Cory and Stump visit Sebastian for the 200th episode and Cory has a surprise for us.  We are also joined by Steve and JaNette Lefkowitz.  We discuss some fun jumps including beach landings and the AFF game.  Listener questions via email and Facebook for the show hosts.  Safety First with Brian Germain discusses "bigger way's."  Pic of the Week - The SDR crew in the winter studio in Sebastian.  Photo by Lisa Martinez.  Feature interview with Melissa Nelson on the new women's vertical world record.

New Post
1/29/2014 11:47 AM

Skydive Radio saved my life.

New Post
2/1/2014 10:22 AM

Dave, Stump, Carey & Cory congratulations on this amazing milestone!  Who would have thought that you would reach 200 shows!  In addition, Skydive
Radio has become the voice of Skydiving around the world. 

Without Skydive Radio, I would have lost touch with skydiving during my many years overseas.  Thanks for all your hard work!!

Tom (fomerly) in Korea

P.S. coffee cups please!

Previous

Next
HomeHomeListener Discus...Listener Discus...Show Discussion...Show Discussion...Show #200, January 22nd, 2014 with Melissa NelsonShow #200, January 22nd, 2014 with Melissa Nelson

Privacy Statement  |  Terms Of Use  |  Copyright 2010 by Skydive Radio, All Rights Reserved