Skydive Radio Forums
HomeHomeListener Discus...Listener Discus...Listener Reques...Listener Reques...Skydiving Magazine Skydiving Magazine
Previous

Next
New Post
2/3/2009 6:50 PM

ksjumper wrote

Sad news.

The $ amount I was refunded I'll be donating to Skydive Radio!!

Jesse

Good idea! Looking for my check to arrive in the mail :)

BSF!
New Post
2/6/2009 9:44 AM

Dave wrote

I spoke with Mike today.  He is interested in doing an interview as soon as he has time.  More to come...

Unfortunately, Skydiving Magazine has now decided against doing the interview.

New Post
2/6/2009 6:11 PM

Dave wrote

Dave wrote

I spoke with Mike today.  He is interested in doing an interview as soon as he has time.  More to come...

Unfortunately, Skydiving Magazine has now decided against doing the interview.

Hey Dave,

That kinda sucks.  Did he give and reason for changing his mind? You could PM me if you can't post it here.

Blue Skies,

Jason

www.tennskydive.com
New Post
2/6/2009 6:55 PM

He only said that they had talked about it and decided against doing an interview.  I didn't press him for a reason.

New Post
2/6/2009 8:14 PM

Dave wrote

He only said that they had talked about it and decided against doing an interview.  I didn't press him for a reason.

Wow, that is so odd. It seems that they have poured their lives into this magazine for the last 30 years and now they are going to just walk away without so much as a goodbye. Strange, but I guess they have their reasons.

Thanks for pursuing it anyway. 

Blue Skies,

Jason 

www.tennskydive.com
Previous

Next
HomeHomeListener Discus...Listener Discus...Listener Reques...Listener Reques...Skydiving Magazine Skydiving Magazine

Privacy Statement  |  Terms Of Use  |  Copyright 2010 by Skydive Radio, All Rights Reserved