Skydive Radio Forums
HomeHomeListener Discus...Listener Discus...Listener Reques...Listener Reques...Naked JumpingNaked Jumping
Previous

Next
New Post
11/3/2011 9:20 PM

Hiya Dave, Karry, and Stump !!

I recently started listening to Skydive Radio. You guys put out a most excellent product! I've listened to each show of the past 2 years twice. Now I'm going back even further to listen to the rest.

I have an idea for a show topic that you haven't hit yet. Naked Skydiving. The topic would certainly grab the listeners' attention and the discussion could potentially be relevant to any skydiver.

Naked parachuting has been around almost as long as the sport itself. I've turned up stories of naked jumps dating back to the 1940's. In less PC times, it was tradition for a jumper to do his 100th jump naked. Today hundreds, if not thousands, of naked jumps are made every year. 

Have any of the 3 of you jumped naked? I'm not sure about SDC or Sebastian, but I do know that it happens at LSPC. 

Thanks again for the great show!

Peace,

-Jeff. Dawson

www.theSANS.org

www.SansSuit.com

Previous

Next
HomeHomeListener Discus...Listener Discus...Listener Reques...Listener Reques...Naked JumpingNaked Jumping

Privacy Statement  |  Terms Of Use  |  Copyright 2010 by Skydive Radio, All Rights Reserved