Skydive Radio Forums
HomeHomeListener Discus...Listener Discus...Listener Reques...Listener Reques...Family friendly dropzones?Family friendly dropzones?
Previous

Next
New Post
10/2/2012 6:50 PM

New listener trying to catch up. I know that you are having a baby girl (CONGRATULATIONS!!!) and my question to you is this. Have you noticed which dropzones, you have visited, are family friendly? Which dropzones have nurseries and child play areas? Do any of the dropzones have child care? I am new to the sport and have a little family. I would like a list of all the places that if I brought my family to they would have just as much fun as I would while I am there jumping. My home DZ (Skydive Pepperell) has toys for the kids and there are kids there all the time which I love. My daughter is almost 2 and loves going to watch the plane. No childcare and there used to be a nursery. Just thought it would be something you would be looking into now that you are going to have a little girl. I apologize if you have already covered this in a past show but again I am a new listener and have only listened to episodes 178, 180 and 1. Cheers!!

Previous

Next
HomeHomeListener Discus...Listener Discus...Listener Reques...Listener Reques...Family friendly dropzones?Family friendly dropzones?

Privacy Statement  |  Terms Of Use  |  Copyright 2010 by Skydive Radio, All Rights Reserved