Skydive Radio Forums
HomeHomeListener Discus...Listener Discus...Shout OutsShout OutsShout out to super herosShout out to super heros
Previous

Next
New Post
2/17/2010 7:58 AM

At the Puerto Rico FreeFall Festival, my purse was stolen while I was at the beach, photographing beach landings. I faced being stuck in Puerto Rico, with no ID, cash, phone, credit cards, or a way to get on the plane to return to Chicago. The following people stepped in immediately to help: Jim Lewis, Omnia Ibrahim, Kevin Kanaski, Tim Kanaski, Tom Holan, Beth Schipke, Adam Walls, Ryan Phillips, James Raimar, and Doug Terrell. All of these people made sure reports were filed, keys were retrieved, plane tickets were changed, searching the roadside for my bag and that I could go on enjoying the boogie, by providing mass quantities of rum.

Thank you to the numerous others that offered help in any way they could.

People are put in your life at the time you need them, and all of these people opened their hearts and offered help, no questions asked. You have said the best thing about skydiving is the people you meet along the way. I couldn't agree more, and this is just one small way I can thank them all.

Meredith.

Previous

Next
HomeHomeListener Discus...Listener Discus...Shout OutsShout OutsShout out to super herosShout out to super heros

Privacy Statement  |  Terms Of Use  |  Copyright 2010 by Skydive Radio, All Rights Reserved